- Study Programmes
- Admission/Registration procedure
- Subjects in English
- Information Package
- For students
University degree study programme Systems Logistics
This course is ideal for those students who wish to undertake more complex tasks in organizations. The programme provides training for further studies and serves as an introduction to the scientific and research work from the field of logistics functions, processes and systems.
First degree university study programme lasts three years or six semesters amounting to 180 ECTS credits, which means that each year a student acquires 60 ECTS, respectively.
AWARD TITLE OF GRADUATE
Diplomirani inženir logistike (UN) / Diplomirana inženirka logistike (VS) – equivalent to Bachelor of Science in Logistics, abb.: Name and Surname, dipl. inž. log. (UN)
TYPE OF STUDY PROGRAMME
Programmes offered are full-time and part-time. Both programme types are equal.
Part of the lecture course is in a classroom while the rest is in the form of video-conferencing and specially designed e-material in a virtual electronic learning environment (e-learning).
The university degree programme of Systems Logistics has a multiplicity of objectives, some of which are:
- knowledge of business and organization management,
- organization of logistics systems with an emphasis on information management systems,
- management of logistics technologies supporting specific logistics areas (internal logistics, distribution logistics, after-sales logistics, etc.).
KEY COMPETENCES OF GRADUATES:
- the ability to analyse, synthesize and estimate solutions, make optimal decisions in logistics systems and logistics processes,
- the ability to apply theoretical knowledge to solve practical problems independently,
- the ability to master supply and distribution chains,
- the ability to use contemporary ICT and information management systems in their own professional working area.