- Study Programmes
- Admission/Registration procedure
- Subjects in English
- Information Package
- For students
Mission, vision, strategic guidelines
The Faculty of Logistics of the University of Maribor aims to encourage and inspire students, employees and the broader public to study logistics in greater depth, as an interdisciplinary and multidisciplinary discipline. Our aim is also to promote logistics in Slovenia and abroad through the pursuit of education, science and research.
Special emphasis is on:
- facilitating co-operation and collaboration with partner institutions,
- designing contemporary and interactive study programmes,
- facilitating personal and professional development of an individual,
- integrating theoretical and practical knowledge
- developing strategic research,
- facilitating diversity and experience,
- finding sustainable, reliable and professional solutions,
- following and co-operating in standardisation and legislation projects
We are also committed to make a positive influence on:
- the students – by implementing quality full-time and part-time studies and life-long learning and integrating research work;
- employees – by providing a safe and pleasant work environment and promoting personal and professional development;
- the users of our services – employers of our graduates will be more successful when developing and offering efficient logistics services and products;
- the broader social environment – by developing new knowledge, being socially responsible in all activities.
- facilitating personal and professional development and growth,
- mutual exchange of knowledge and experience,
- provision of key information,
- understanding diversity, equal opportunities and access,
- openness, transparency and honesty.
We aim to become one of the leading education and research institutions offering courses in logistics in Central and South-Eastern Europe and be comparable to relevant high-quality institutions with longer tradition.
OUR STRATEGIC GUIDELINES
- Provision of continuous quality in all areas of education and research.
- Keeping the leading role in the broader regional area.
- Integration into international education and research networks.
- Acilitating research activities.
- Developing new study programmes.
- Implementing e-learning and video-conferencing.
- Greating a student-friendly environment.
- Establishing new education centres at home and abroad.
- Managing human resources.
- Building a strong organizational culture.