- Study Programmes
- Admission/Registration procedure
- Subjects in English
- Information Package
- For students
International Student Office
Since 2006, the Faculty of Logistics of the University of Maribor has been participating in the Erasmus exchange programme that facilitates international student and staff exchange, whereby the students have the opportunity to pursue one part of their training abroad at the host institution.
In Slovenia, both part-time and full-time students have numerous education and training opportunities abroad. Apart from the Erasmus exchange programme, Leonardo da Vinci and CEEPUS programmes are also largely available.
Library at FL
About the library
Due to the fact that the Faculty of Logistics is a rather young institution, the faculty library is still in its infancy.
- purchasing library materials requested by lecturers
- borrowing using a valid library card
- inter-library loans
- helping students find literature and use online resources
- providing help to students and employees while using electronic databases
- posting updates on electronic databases etc.
Scientific-research activities at FL include:
1. Developing and facilitating high-quality research work
2. Strengthening and expanding international co-operation through
- international research networks and projects
- student exchange programmes
- foreign language study programmes
- teaching staff exchange
- European projects
3. Facilitating the transfer of new knowledge and technologies from the academic sphere to practice
- Co-operation with the industry
- Integration brings about optimal benefits for all participants:
- The employer has the opportunity to get acquainted with the potential new employee in advance,
- Graduates have the opportunity to present themselves to potential future employers,
- The Faculty has to opportunity to transfer knowledge and technologies into the business environment.
4. Establishing a holistic system for quality provision
In order to achieve this, we will establish instruments for quality provision that will review the results, report, reward, distribute resources as well as to:
- facilitate the implementation of in-depth evaluations,
- facilitate international programme accreditation,
- facilitate teaching staff training,
- provide tools for quality follow-up,
- report publically about the results.
The Faculty of Logistics knows that knowledge means competitive advantage. Today, learning, work and life have become one.
The Career Centre invites all students, former students and others to acquire new knowledge from the field of logistics.