- Study Programmes
- Admission/Registration procedure
- Subjects in English
- Information Package
- For students
Student Council at FL
The role of the student council is to discuss all issues, related to students’ rights and duties. Students may contact the Council for general enquiries and problems which will then be presented at regular meetings. The council consists of 9 members, who are elected on a yearly basis.
Student Association “Logist”
Logist is an independent and non-profit association. Its objectives and activities are laid down in the statute of the association and are in line with the legislation and other general regulations.
The student’s association exists to unify, develop and represent the students of the Faculty at both locations, Celje and Krško, with various activities such as sports clubs, societies, social events, and education.
For more information please visit: http://www.logist.info.
Where to eat
Students can purchase special meal vouchers, which allow them to eat in certain restaurants for half price (6-7 euro). The prices are lower because students’ meals are partly subsidized by the Slovene government.
Where to buy students’ meal vouchers
Mariborska 2 – Klub študentov občine Celje
Miklošičeva 10 – Center Mladinskih Dejavnosti Celje
Sports and leisure
Sports centre Golovec
Swimming centre Celje
Tutoring can be defined as teaching, support and management of students on programmes of study and offers:
- help with their social integration
- solution to general and specific problems, especially to students with special needs,
- organizational assistance during studies and placement,
- assistance to improve study success and better quality of learning,
- counselling to students while choosing optional modules,
- help by facilitating contacts between students and teachers,
- various possibilities for pursuing academic activities.