- Study Programmes
- Admission/Registration procedure
- Subjects in English
- Information Package
- For students
The Faculty of Logistics at the University of Maribor
An electronic application form can be found at the following Internet site:
http://www.uni-mb.si/ ” eng ” ERASMUS ” Admission procedure
For admission to the University of Maribor in the framework of the Erasmus programme, students must follow these 5 steps:
- apply for your individual password (at the web page mentioned above)
- complete the electronic Application Form and Learning Agreement
- print out the fully completed Application Form
- obtain the signature of the Erasmus academic coordinator at your home university; a university stamp is also required
- request a Transcript of Records from your home university; the Transcript can be in any form including computer print outs from your university registrar’s office; it must be written in the English language.
All students will be informed about the accommodation possibilities when receiving their Erasmus acceptance letter from the University of Maribor and other needed documents.
Send the Application Form and the Transcript of Records to the following Address:
UNIVERSITY OF MARIBOR
INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS OFFICE
Slomškov trg 15
Deadlines: first semester: 1st July, second semester: 1st December. For students from Turkey: first semester: 1st May, second semester: 1st November!
The International Relations Office (IRO) will send the form to the faculty coordinator at the University of Maribor.
If the student is accepted, IRO will send an Acceptance Letter and the confirmed Learning Agreement to the student and to the student’s home university.
You can find more useful information in our Survival Guide: http://www.uni-mb.si/dokument.aspx?id=22148.
Useful Erasmus documents: http://fl.uni-mb.si/english/admissionregistration-procedure/